Schedule a Group Mentoring Appointment with Veronique
Note: For Private Mentoring sessions, follow these helpful hints.
- Be prepared with questions that you genuinely want to know. No question is too big or small to ask.
- Understand that having no questions just to see what can come up during your session may not prove to be as satisfying as if you’d asked questions.
- Feel welcomed in being an active (speaking) and not passive (silent) participant during your session. Do jump in with new questions, comments and pertinent information as the session unfolds.
- Ask ‘to the point’ clear questions rather than cryptic ones. An open, honest and direct line of questioning and communication demonstrates partnership between you, and Veronique.
- Understand that general questions lead to a general session. Specific questions lead to more specific responses. Asking “How am I?” is a general question while “How am I doing in regards to my relationship with my partner?” is more specific and will yield a different response.
- Enjoy this special time. It’s a chance to experience yourself in a deeper way!
Need support sooner than Veronique is available? You can begin now and support yourself with the powerful tools within the
Freedom Is Internal Collection – Gold Series.